Collate all the information in one secure place
Easy data collection
Process and add value to the information automatically
Improve information use
Distribute relevant high-value information
All your analysis in one private and secure place
Collate analyses undertaken by different laboratories, done in-house, by your partners, sister companies, suppliers or customers.
Process and add value to the analysis automatically
EU MRLs Country of origin legislation Country of destination MRLs Producer PPPLs In-house requirements Retailers specs ARfD
Analysis validation gets more and more complex. Tell the database what to check and relax. Save time. Reduce costs. If anything goes wrong you are immediately notified.
Maximize use of high-value
Make the information available to the relevant persons within your company or externally. Feed-back the processed data to your organization IT systems
- Select one or several analysis and send them to one or multiple companies with just two clicks
- Set your own rules to share data automatically (e.g. send the analysis to the relevant supplier if analysis results comply with x, y, z conditions)
- Ask suppliers, customers and partners to share their data with you
Minimise analysis duplication
Reduce information duplication in the chain. Share your analyses with the relevant suppliers or customers. Ask suppliers and customers to share analysis with you.
Access industry aggregated anonymised data
Protect your business
It is critical to ensure that individual companies cannot be identified. This is why we have built several layers of security filters to guarantee industry anonymised data cannot be traced back to an individual or small group of individual companies, suppliers or producers. Worst case scenarios, such as detection of an issue for a crop-country combination with a small number of possible suppliers/producers, have been taken into account.
- There is no cost to register or share information available in the database, but there is a cost to upload analysis results to the database.
- The cost is charged to the company uploading the analysis result (normally the laboratory).
- There is no additional cost for companies using the following laboratories to upload the analysis results to the database:
For other laboratories check prices here